1. The three why's
Question your motives. Find three reasons for a decision.
2. Break visceral reactions
Stop & breath! Weigh the evidence before acting.
3. Expand your emotional vocabolary
Get better at articulating how you feel.
4. Practice saying "no" to yourself
Refuse five temptations each day.
5. Play "Devil's Advocate"
Argue against yourself. Think differentely.
6. Be accountable to your flaws
Acknowledge your mistakes in order to improve.
7. Monitor your self-talk
Stop negative and critical self-commentary. Celebrate wins, forgive losses.
8. Ask for constructive feedback, regularly.
From mentors and people you respect!
9. Improve your body language awareness
Change your posture and use hand gestures.
10. Know your personality type
Know your skills and talents. Maximize your strengths and minimize weaknesses.
11. Practice self-evulation and reflection
Keep a journal and track your progress.
Start with ten minutes a day. Focus on your breathing.